St. Louis de Montfort Religious Education/Faith Formation for Kindergarten through 8th
- Upon completion of the registration forms: The forms must be returned to the Religious Education Office during registration hours.
- Tuesdays 5/2, 5/9, 5/16 4:30-7:30pm
- Wednesdays 5/3, 5/10, 5/17 2:30-5:30pm
- Thursdays 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 4:30-7:30pm
- Other registration days will be added after 5/18/17. See bulletin, website or RE office door for those dates.
- Early registration receives a $5.00 discount (begins 3/28 & ends 5/25)
- Form can also be turned in:
- to the Parish rectory office
- by mail: SLDM Church Attn: Kelly McLoughlin 5075 Harp Rd. Santa Maria, CA 93455
- First Communion Preparation is a 2 year process that begins as early as 1st
- We offer classes from Kindergarten through 6th grade to grow in Catholic faith and relationship with Jesus. Classes for Kindergarten happen before beginning First Communion preparation and classes are offered after First Communion is received. Our faith growth is a life long journey.
- 2017-2018 First day of classes: The first week of classes is September 6th & 7th, 2017. The Wednesday classes begin at 3:45pm and end at 5:00pm. Thursday classes begin at 6:00pm and end at 7:15pm.
- For more information: Contact email@example.com or 805-937-8363
[cb url=”http://sldm.org/wp-content/uploads/regRE201718.pdf” text=”View Registration Form”]
[cb url=”http://sldm.org/wp-content/uploads/medicalactivityconsent201718.doc.pdf” text=”View Medical Consent Form”]
[cb url=”http://sldm.org/wp-content/uploads/ttsform201718.pdf” text=”View Teaching Touching Safety Form”]