Looking for ways to prepare and manage your financial future? Avoid probate and protect your home and assets? On February 22nd, St. Louis de Montfort will offer two informational seminars explaining the process of Catholic estate planning. This seminar will last 90 minutes and refreshments will be served.
Date: February 22nd
Time: 1:00pm and 7:00pm
Location: SLDM Parish Center—Upper Room
Representatives from the Archdiocese of Los Angeles, an estate attorney and financial planner will be joining us to discuss these important topics:
- How to avoid costly Probate fees
- The importance of having a Will or Trust
- Guardianship of minor and special needs children
- Catholic teachings on end if life decisions
- Vehicles and tools for charitable giving
Please RSVP to the Rectory Office at 937-455, or email email@example.com to reserve a seat.
Thank you for your consideration in attending one of these important sessions.