Dear Parents & Candidates,
The California Department of Public Health has been working along with The Archdiocese of Los Angeles to see the protocols to keep everyone safe as we face this epidemic. Both organizations have advised that, due to the Coronavirus epidemic, all big gatherings, such as this month’s Year 1 Sponsor Session and Confirmation sessions, be canceled until further notice. Sunday night’s youth group will continue as normal for this Sunday 3/15, until further notice. Fr Aidan, our pastor, will be sending an official letter giving more details about the situation. Also, in order to prevent the spreading of this virus and to keep yourself and your loved ones safe, it’s very important that you keep the necessary common sense precautions:
- Washing hands with soap and water.
- Avoiding touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Staying away from work, school or other people if you become sick with respiratory symptoms like fever and cough.
- Following guidance from public health officials.
A questions that many have been asking is- Do we attend Sunday Mass? That is really up to your discretion. However, if you feel sick, please don’t attend Mass. We all have a responsibility and role to play.If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.